1. Pay the appropriate fee to the treasurer.
(Up to six images may be displayed for the annual fee.)
2. Prepare your Artist Information.
Your name as you wish it to appear online
A brief resume or biography
Your contact information (Address, Phone Number, Email)
A digital picture of yourself (optional)
A brief Artistís Statement (optional)
Your phone number in case there is a question
Your email address (if you have one)
3. Provide a digital image of each piece along with the following:
Title of the work
Size (in inches)
Brief description of the work (optional)
4. Submit your Artist Information and Digital Images
* Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (multiple emails are ok if files are large)
* Via U.S. mail: Paula Grookett, 216 White Birch Circle, Columbia, 29223
* Or bring your information and CD to the next meeting.
All CDís will be returned to the artist at the next TAG meeting. If you wish your CD to be returned in US Mail, please include a self addressed, stamped mailer.
∑ If you have photographs or slides of your work, take them to Walmart or any store that processes photos and request that your photos and/or slides be put on a CD in the .jpg (pronounced ďjay pegĒ) format. Donít forget to include that picture of yourself in the group to be put on the CD! The fee for this should be very reasonable.
∑ If you will be submitting digital images from your camera or scanner, please save the images in .jpg format. Opt for maximum quality (minimum compression). I will resize and optimize them for the Internet.
Questions? Call Paula at 733-6182
Homepage |All About TAG | The Artists |Art Gallery |How to Join TAG |2007-08 Officers |Meeting Snapshots
When/Where We Meet |Newsletter Archives |Art Exhibits | Juried Show |Patrons |Links |Contact Us